Dear Youth Pastor/Leader,
We are so excited for another amazing week together at Camp Muskingum July 25th-29th, 2022. Preparations are in process for a powerful week of worship, teaching and fellowship. In this letter there is specific information regarding registration but everything else can be accessed online.
Pre-Registration & Housing
- We are asking you to pre-register your group by paying a deposit of $25 per participant to secure your spot at Camp Muskingum by June 1st. For example, if you would like to bring 20 people to camp, you would pay $500 to secure 20 beds. Payments are to be made payable to DFC and sent to;
Friends Youth United, P.O. Box 205, Damascus, OH 44619
- You can also venmo us @DFC-WildfireYouth with your registration payment if needed.
- Each group is asked to register together. Once you have handed out all the forms found on our website, please collect them and send with payment to the Damascus Friends Church. If anyone turns in a form after you have registered your group, please send the form with the deposit to DFC for it to be added to your previous registration.
- As an adult leader, you are encouraged to attend with your teens. We are HIGHLY encouraging each church to send AT LEAST one adult per group for the duration of the camp. If you have a small group and do not have an adult, then we encourage you to connect with a larger group and ask that leader to be responsible for your teens.
Here are some of the things you will be able to access on our website:
- Registration You will be able to download the registration manuals to hand out to your teens.
- Health Forms We want to make sure that our camp nurse is fully aware of the medical needs at camp so we need all participants to fill out a form to return by July 10th. This will enable our nurse to look over any medical needs that you have and reach out to parents prior to camp if needed.
- Promotional Materials You can see all the information needed for camp on www.friendsyouthunited.com. Here you can get FULL ACCESS to all the graphics for FYU 2022 including registration forms, brochure, poster, logos and more to promote this event.
- Camp Info You will be able to see everything needed such as dress code, afternoon activities, speaker bio and more.